825 E. Speer Blvd, Suite 100-D
Denver, CO 80218
CATEGORIES & HEADINGSdetails >>
High standards of service, planning, organization, continuity, and attention to detail are hallmarks of The Kellogg Organization, Inc. Founded in 1981, TKO is recognized as one of the country's foremost specialists in researching, structuring and implementing capital, endowment, annual campaigns, and planned giving programs.
The Kellogg Organization specializes in major gift development by helping national and international clients build long-term relationships between their institutions, their volunteers, executives and major donors, and has an exceptional track record of assisting its clients with identifying, strategizing for, and obtaining high-end 6-, 7- and 8-figure transformational gifts.
Each client has a different set of requirements. Let us help you building and execute a highly effective and sustainable development program.
• Organizing for Development Success
• Building a Customized Strategic Plan
• Creating Elements Essential to Fundraising Success/Support
• Building Process, Research, Structure, and Implementation
• Executing and Supporting New Fundraising Initiatives
• Expanding Ongoing Fundraising Operations
• Major Gift Program Development and Execution
• Internal Development Audit and Analysis
• Strategic Development Planning
• Philanthropic Feasibility Marketing Studies
• Campaign Master Plans
• Campaign Implementation
• Planned Giving Programs
• Development Communications, Marketing and Special Events
• Campaign Support Materials and Publications
• Prospect Research, Screening and Strategy
• Board and Staff Development
• Board and Volunteer Advocacy, Cultivation, Solicitation, and Stewardship Best Practices Training